My two little girls are all girl!! They want their toe nails painted and lipstick and makeup and curls!! Taylor usually HATES when I do her hair - she has an extremely sensitive little head and cries about the time the brush touches her hair. But lately, she has been wanting braids, EVERY DAY and has let me do it without a fuss at all! A few nights ago as we were taking out her 2 braids, she asked for LOTS of braids so ALL her hair would be curly. Jessica, of course, wanted them too. So, last night I braided their hair for them. Taylor's hair is extremely fine and so the only way I could get it all braided was to do lots of little ones - a total of 11! Jessica wanted as many braids as Taylor but I managed to only do 8 on her hair. This morning, their hair was more frizzy than curly, but they were happy! Here are the pics!
Before:

After:

Credits for the scrapbook pages: More stuff from the upcoming Blog Train from Scraps of Ellay's creative team!! Its called Streets of Ellay and its fun! Watch for the date.
2 comments:
Curly or frizzy - as long as they are happy! I'm sure they loved it!
With three girls, good thing you are good at doing hair:)
Post a Comment