Sunday, July 31, 2011

A lot of posts today ...

I've been busy. :) I posted several posts about our time with Nao, our Japanese exchange student. The posts are about her first week with us which was July 15th - 21st. I really hope to post the rest of her trip (and a lot of other stuff) in the next week. We did say goodbye to her yesterday morning which was a TOUGH day. Nao became a part of our family in the two weeks she was here and we will always remember her and our time together.
Taylor and Jessica already have letters to send Nao. Taylor especially has had a hard time with Nao leaving. Taylor cried most of the day yesterday. She didn't show a lot of emotion at the school when we were saying bye but as soon as the bus rolled away, she and Jess both really cried. After we got home, Tay found a note from Nao to us and that really got her upset. I'd get her distracted and then something would come up that reminded her of Nao and she'd start to cry again. She hopes to see her again and wants to know when she's coming back.

Nao, we miss you!

No comments: