I posted this today because I saw it on Jenny's blog and stole the pics... :) I'll post more about her baptism, Alyssa's & Taylor's birthday and the rest of our summer fun soon. Trying to catch up on everything. About halfway done with our 2 week exchange student experience.
Sunday, July 31, 2011
Taylor's Baptism Cake
My friend Jennylynn makes awesome cakes. (If this post doesn't convince you how great they are, check out her blog at www.cakesbyjennylnn.blogspot.com) Taylor doesn't eat cake, but a few months ago we went to her friend Amber's baptism. Taylor noticed that Amber got to cut up the cake and asked if she could cut the cake at her baptism ... so I asked Jenny to make her a cake. I didn't give her any instruction other than it was for Tay's baptism. Jenny chose to do the cake in white, pale pink and black. It was perfect for Taylor. She loved it!





I posted this today because I saw it on Jenny's blog and stole the pics... :) I'll post more about her baptism, Alyssa's & Taylor's birthday and the rest of our summer fun soon. Trying to catch up on everything. About halfway done with our 2 week exchange student experience.
I posted this today because I saw it on Jenny's blog and stole the pics... :) I'll post more about her baptism, Alyssa's & Taylor's birthday and the rest of our summer fun soon. Trying to catch up on everything. About halfway done with our 2 week exchange student experience.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment