We have not had patio furniture for years. Our old set was rusting and falling apart so we got rid of it when we finished our basement (and had a dumpster here). I've been looking for just the right set in our budget ever since. I wanted a set that was not a glass top, was solid top and didn't have tiles that came out. But it also needed to be heavy enough not to blow away in our wind storms and have comfortable chairs. We were in Costco to grab a few quick things a Friday night a few weeks ago. We walked in and there it was! We knew it was the one we wanted but were standing there trying to figure out how to get it home (because we know that if you see it at Costco you better buy it now because it may not be there the next day). A neighbor happened to walk by and offered to drive it home for us. So, here it is!
We've had several opportunities to use it already and it makes me happy. I thought about using it this evening for dinner, but 100 is just a little too hot to enjoy - even in the shade so we stayed inside. I look forward to many more opportunities to sit outside, eat good food and enjoy good company.

No comments:
Post a Comment