BYU Football - season tickets. Love this guy!
With Jessica at a BYU game
Field Trip with Tay
Steve with Tay and Jess - Daddy Daughter Country Dance
Tammy Crayk & I - Tammy is one of my clients and one of my 1st two clients. She has encouraged me and my dream to own my own company and has told others about my biz. Definitely one of my biggest cheerleaders for my biz - so grateful to her! To me, she symbolizes going for your dreams and succeeding. Alyssa and Kylie at a dance competition. I love that Aly loves to dance and I love that her friends matter so much to her. Kylie is the daughter of our college friends so we were excited to get to be at the same competition this year.
A couple of pics of the ladies who make me smile so often! First one is at Bon Jovi concert.
And this one is celebrating the August birthdays - mine, Carol, Angie and Melanie. I just love all these friends who always have each others' back (and the photo bombs from the waiter and two in a booth nearby make me laugh - and I need to laugh more often).







No comments:
Post a Comment