I always want to remember and cherish the cute little things my kids do, but they are already slipping away from me. They are growing up so fast. So, I'm sharing a few of them on my blog so I can always remember them and maybe even share with them again.
Jessica loves when I lay down in her bed with her at bedtime ... but doesn't actually snuggle. She just likes hugs and then to have me there. As I watch her fall asleep, I'm reminded of her confidence and yet tenderness.
Taylor loves hugs and always wants to be tucked in. But the thing I love most is her hugs. I love all my kids hugs but Taylor does this little thing where when I give her a hug, I rub her back and she rubs mine. If I stop, she stops. If I move up her back, she moves up my back. She copies whatever I do. It always makes me smile.
Taylor also does this loud short little "huh" laugh when something is funny. She doesn't belly laugh or giggle, she doesn't grin, its just a loud one syllable "huh". So cute. All of our family loves it about her.
Aly makes me laugh. She doesn't always see eye to eye with me, and we clash a lot, but she makes me laugh. She is funny and witty and a little ditzy all at once. And she'll go from madder than heck at me, to wanting to talk, give hugs and just hang out with me. She's going to go far in life. She's eager to learn and eager to please people she respects. She hates saying I'm sorry, but when she realizes she's wrong, she softens and tries to mend things in her own little way.
No comments:
Post a Comment