Friday, July 18, 2008

Turned out well!

Forte dei Marmi actually turned out ok. We have enjoyed our time here. It has been very relaxing although the other guests at our hotel are still what we would consider to be very uptight and stuffy. They are very formal - almost uncomfortably so... ok, so very much so. But we've just had fun around them. We really enjoyed the bikes we rented and got around town a lot that way. We spent Wed afternoon and again today at the beach (the public part where it feels relaxing and like people are having fun). We spent Thursday going to Pisa to see the Leaning Tower (yep, its still leaning!) and then onto Florence to see Michelangelo's David and the Duomo. Its late tonight so I'm not going to post more pictures (we didn't take a ton here). I just wanted to say we're alive and doing very well, feeling much more relaxed after Rome and ready to head to Venice for the last leg of our trip! Hopefully we'll have internet there again and I can post more pictures and notes. If not, I'll post on Wednesday!! Night!!

No comments: