We're enjoying Venice. It was a good day. We really enjoyed talking with our girls on the phone and knowing they could see us on the video cam on the website of our hotel! Here are a few pictures. Today we just went for a walk to see the city. We saw bridges and bell towers and churches. Here are a few pictures.

The Rialto bridge in Venice.

St Marks bell tower in the background!

This is a view from the BellTower at St Marks.

Our luck holds! Construction is again present on a place we wanted to see - this is the famous bridge everyone goes under on gondola rides.
5 comments:
what an amazing view. I can't even begin to express how jealous I am.
I LOVE that you are blogging as you travel! It is so fun to read about what the two of you care free guys are up to! When do you get home? I want to get together when you do so that we can plan our trip to SPAIN!
I LOVE that you are blogging as you travel! It is so fun to read about what the two of you care free guys are up to! When do you get home? I want to get together when you do so that we can plan our trip to SPAIN!
I'm loving all the Italy pictures. I went six years ago with my cousin when I was still single. I have a lot of pictures taken at the same places. We were both so sad in Venice that we didn't have a sweetie to share it with. I'm sure you're having an amazing time together.
Seriously...wow.
I cannot wait to see this stuff someday. You are very lucky.
Dani
Post a Comment