So, our schedule ... you've got to love this. Alyssa has school from 8am - 2:15. Taylor has school from 9:10 to 12:05. Jessica has school 2 days a week from 10-12:00. Am I going to be a taxi driver or what? I really wish we had a bus! But we're just too close ... darn it. I guess the good news is, I do have carpools with all 3 of them. I can't decide if I should set it up so I drive all 3 carpools one week or if I should spread it out and drive one kid each week. We'll see how it goes.
Alyssa looked really cute today for her first day. These pics are taken in the garage just before we left. Mady is one of her best friends and part of our carpool.
When I picked Alyssa up and asked how school was she said it was "cool." When I asked her favorite thing of the day, she said "that it went by so fast." : ) Hmmmmm... not sure if that is good or not. She's growing up so fast, but its fun. She also told me she had stinky under arms ... she had PE. I didn't detect the smell, but she swore it was there - the power of suggestion. I'm sure someone mentioned it so she thought she has it too. Not ready for her to grow up THAT much!
After school today we all painted suncatchers together. I am so blessed to have such a great life with 3 beautiful, fun daughters! Oh and a business so that my awesome assistant could be here doing work while I played! Thanks Karianna!
1 comment:
How cute are you and how cute are your girls. I am anxious to do my first day post. The time is coming!
Post a Comment