A week or so ago, I got an invite to a birthday party from my friend Dani ... but the party was at Michelle W's house for me, Carol and Angie! How fun! Today was the day! I didn't think to take my camera and I don't think anyone else took pictures either (what? all of us bloggers and scrapbookers together and we didn't take pictures?). But I at least have to share the details. THANKS to all of my friends who helped with the party and who came!
They had an amazing spread for lunch for us - watermelon, avacoda eggrolls, fruit dip with cinnamon chips, pasta salad, green salad, chicken kabobs, homemade rolls, Brazilian limeade (Tucanos/Rodizio style!), and of course, Michelle W's FAMOUS chocolate cake that is absolutely to DIE for (did I forget something?). I started my South beach diet this week again, and it got left at the door when I walked in. Oops! : ) She even had hot dogs for the kids! Wow, what a lunch! I was so full, I didn't even eat dinner. Just wasn't hungry.
Thanks to all my wonderful friends for making my birthday a little more special and fun! Love you ladies to pieces!! I really can't imagine a neighborhood I'd rather live in!
5 comments:
Seriously - how did that happen that none of us took pictures? After everyone left I realized we didn't take pictures. I did take a few of the food (which I have on my blog) but that it all. Oh well. I'm glad you had fun (and sorry about your diet - there is always next week). I think it was a lot of fun and we need to do things like that more often. Happy Birthday tomorrow!!!!!!
Sounds so yummy!!! :) Glad you had fun! Friends are so great to have!! Happy Birthday! I think it is officially this weekend?
Donna...you are so worth celebrating! Love you- Hope your birthday was amazing.
Love, Dani
I was going to tell you Happy birthdayIt came up on my facebook or something like that that I have you on. How young are you now. Aren't friends the best. I turned 30 this year- and I dreaded it and if it weren't for my husband james and my dear friend Becca it would have been just aweful. anyways I'm so glad that you had a good one.
Date Night: Jen and I are hitting our annual pilgrimage to the Greek Festival in Salt Lake this Saturday after the BYU game. Great food and fun. If you’re interested in going let me know. You can read more about it at: http://www.saltlakegreekfestival.com/
Post a Comment