Have you ever noticed that Taylor ALWAYS has a skirt on? She chooses her own clothes and RARELY can I convince her to wear anything other than a skirt. I think I might be investing in a lot of tights this year because I don't see her being too happy about wearing pants this fall. When we went school clothes shopping I picked up a pair of jeans and she told me she didn't want them. I did convince her to let me buy them for cold days but she also reminded me she could wear tights. I think it is cute!
Sunday, September 7, 2008
Taylor and her 2 wheel bike!
Taylor has officially learned how to ride a 2-wheel bike! Its really quite cute! She has to use Jessica's bike though because it is smaller. Tay's bike is just a tad too big for her so she can't stop and start very well on it. Jess is content to let Tay ride her bike ... and Jess just rides one of the little tricycles or even tries to ride Tay's bike!


Have you ever noticed that Taylor ALWAYS has a skirt on? She chooses her own clothes and RARELY can I convince her to wear anything other than a skirt. I think I might be investing in a lot of tights this year because I don't see her being too happy about wearing pants this fall. When we went school clothes shopping I picked up a pair of jeans and she told me she didn't want them. I did convince her to let me buy them for cold days but she also reminded me she could wear tights. I think it is cute!
Have you ever noticed that Taylor ALWAYS has a skirt on? She chooses her own clothes and RARELY can I convince her to wear anything other than a skirt. I think I might be investing in a lot of tights this year because I don't see her being too happy about wearing pants this fall. When we went school clothes shopping I picked up a pair of jeans and she told me she didn't want them. I did convince her to let me buy them for cold days but she also reminded me she could wear tights. I think it is cute!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment