The morning of the game, I went to pick up the girls at my parents house - where they had stayed the night. On the way home, as we were all dressed in our BYU shirts, Jessica asked if we were going to BYU. I told her that mommy and daddy were, but not the girls. She replied "Why not?" I told her that we just had 2 tickets. She told me "Alyssa will give me a ticket" so she could go. The faith a 3 year old has in her big sister's "tickets". So cute. Not sure that any of them are ready to sit through a 3-4 hour game. : ) Maybe in a few years.
Sunday, September 7, 2008
In case you ever wondered ...
Yes, we are loyal Cougar True Blue Fans! Go BYU!!!! This is our family flag raising ceremony!! It was missing the Fight song music, but it was in our hearts! And don't put it past us to add the music next year! I did sing a rather rough rendition of it that morning! This was just prior to Steve and I leaving for the home game on Aug 30th where we watched our RANKED Cougars beat Northern Iowa and racked up over 500 yards! Go cougs! This past week, the RANKED Cougars played Washington and again WON! Wahoo! Longest winning streak in the nation and its just going to keep on going! We now await next Saturday when we play against UCLA.




Notice the red skirt ... we couldn't find a skirt that matched BYU blue except her red and blue skirt and since she must have a skirt ... well, its red but she's a Coug at her heart!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Go Cougars! I miss Utah.
Post a Comment