And after the flag went up, off to the game we went ... of course we went early in time for a great tailgate party! We had about 15 people there and it was great. Anyone is welcome for the next game ... Sept 25th at 1pm we'll be firing up the grill again!
We had some of our friends from BYU band and some of their friends we've met in the past few years, Steve's dad and a friend from Steve's current band. Good friends, good time and ... GOOD food! Steve firing up the LITTLE grill to warm up some applesauce and pork and beans.
The big grill cooked the steak for steak tacos, brats, dogs, warmed up the chicken, pineapple and corn on the cob.
Part of the spread ... in addition to the items above we had chips and salsa, pasta salad and some desserts.
And of course, while food is cooking and after we're done, the boys play a bit of their own football before we clean up and head in to the game. Here we go Cougars!!
The Cougs won their opener against Washington, although we are still not convinced it will be a dream season. Two new quarterbacks make us a little nervous.
Rise and Shout the Cougars are out! (Aren't we cute?)
I've discovered a new feature on my phone ... I HATE my phone, but this is pretty cool! It takes panoramic photos ... Gotta love Lavell Edwards Stadium.
4 comments:
I am with you.. it is going to be a long season! There is always next year:)
Love the panoramic shot! I am with you with the Cougs. We are true blue - even wore a cougar shirt after church yesterday. Win or loose, I love them! (Although I sure hope they play better than Sat the rest of the season!)
Cute picture of you two lovebirds! SO missing the mountains right now.
Hey, I need to swipe some of these pictures from you. :)
Post a Comment