So ... I have so many great pictures from DisneyWorld that I'm intimidated at the idea of scrapbooking them. Normally, I scrapbook things so they are in chronilogical order in my album, but with DisneyWorld, I'm tempted to do themed pages (all princesses on one, rides on another, classic Disney characters on one, Christmas decor on one, Magic Kingdom on one , Epcot on one etc) even though that means that stuff from our last day might be on the first page of the WDW pages. But when I think about doing that, I get TOTALLY intimidated and overwhelmed. If I were doing the pages the traditional cut and paste method, I would honestly print all the pictures and spread them all over the floor in piles and layout ALL the pages at once (and I'm really thinking I could easily have 20 pages!). I seriously have probably over 1500 pictures - although some are repeats from my brother's camera or the PhotoPass camera. SIGH!!! It was such a fun trip though, I really want to get it done so my girls can see the pages.
Anyway, today, I scrapped the FIRST of my pages ... it is its own unique little thing so it worked to do it without worrying about all the other pictures. Its the Gingerbread house at the Grand Floridian. It is AMAZING. The girls loved finding all the hidden Mickeys on the house and I was in awe at the THOUSANDS of pounds of ingredients and the 2 employees working the store INSIDE the gingerbread house. Enjoy my page!

Credits:
Fall Softly Snow kit by Scraps of Ellay
No comments:
Post a Comment