Monday, March 29, 2010

Craft Night at Crafters Corner

Another outing with my Cedar Hills friends ... Tuesday, March 16th ... a Girls Night Out this time. Jenny discovered this craft place in Am Fork called Crafters Corner that will let you purchase a craft and then use their workroom and supplies to make it (for a $5 fee!). Afterward, we all went to JCWs for some dinner.
I did all of these projects ... I love bright and cheery Easter decorations and these turned out soooo cute ... even if I say so myself! And it is so fun to see them in the niche in my hallway and the chick on my mantel in the living room. It just makes me happy. I should have taken pics of the other projects. There were some REALLY cute ones!

1 comment:

Merfy said...

I really want to go there! How cute are those!