Sunday, March 28, 2010

I LOVE to do CRAFTS!

I'm not great at CREATING, but I'm great at COPYING. My friend Meredith told me she had once heard it called R&D ... ripoff and duplicate! That's me! That same friend holds a craft day at her house once a month. She finds fun ideas, buys supplies and we all just pay for what we make. Last month, it was the cute little bags I made about a month ago (I posted pics of them). This past Friday, we made hair clips! Here we are making them.

And here is the final product ... mine at least (others made different ones). Meredith made a TON of them. I just made 10 - 3 of the Red, White and Blue, 2 purple and 2 pink, and one each of the other 3. Lots of fun! Want to know how to make them? Go to this blog. That's where Merf found the idea. http://theidearoom.blogspot.com/2010/03/rosette-barettes-and-hair-acessories.html


I still need to post about my craft night with my "other neighborhood". These ladies have let me be adopted into their neighborhood gatherings and we had a blast when we went out. And I love the stuff I made. Its on my facebook, but I haven't had a chance to make my pages yet for here. :) Coming soon, I promise!

1 comment:

Michele said...

Those are so cute! I will check out her blog:)