Saturday, March 6, 2010

Review of our week ...

Monday ...
Tuesday ...
Wednesday ...
Thursday ...
Friday ...
Saturday ...

At least that's the way I feel... where did it go? What exactly happened this week? Here are a few things...

We worked out 4 days again this week. I'm feeling it in my legs today (that's what I did yesterday) so I guess that's a good thing.

I got to sneak out for an evening at Enrichment Night for our Relief Society (ladies' organization at church). It was a nice break. We had a yummy dinner, a slideshow about the Haiti earthquake from a couple who went over there shortly after it happened, and the most amazing desert buffet after while people worked on some quilts to donate to our church's humanitarian efforts. It was just nice to get out and not stress about anything.

Jessica wanted to have makeovers ... so Thursday afternoon her friend from school came over and we did blush, eye shadow, lip gloss, finger nails and toe nails on Jessica, her friend and Taylor. It was fun. Pics to come! Such girly girls!! :) And then Taylor tried her hand at the camera ... with me as her focal point. I was ok with it at first, but then I was ready to rest for a bit and she kept snapping pics of me trying to sleep. Pics of that to come too.

It snowed probably about 10 inches at our house on Thursday afternoon into Friday morning. YIKES!! It had been so beautiful! Oh well, we can always use the moisture (so as long as it melts quick and we don't have to look at the dirty snow for too long, I'm ok with it). The girls got to play out in it yesterday at Grandma and Grandpa's and again today here to home. I even helped build a snowman today!! :) Pics to come!

Kids had no school on Friday so it felt like a Saturday. They had a sleepover over at Grandma and Grandpa's house on Thursday night which was really nice!

Other than that, I've worked quite a bit this week. We have just started our busy time of the month so work, work, work. :) But I am so grateful for my business. We have been very blessed this past 6 months with Steve out of work. I don't know how we could have survived without the help we've had and without my business. It is such a blessing and the growth my biz saw in January and early February was especially a blessing! I really do love my business and the people I work for. Most of them are very strong, very smart, very kind, very inspiring women! I started our printing today. By the end of day Tuesday, we will have printed the address side of about 4800 postcards and stamped them all plus about 600 letters and envelopes. I'm almost half way on the postcards!! It sure does make it warm in my office with printers going for hours on end! Go printers, go!!

So, yep, that's our week. Next week, like I mentioned, is a pretty busy week for my biz so I may not get to post much or scrapbook but know we are happy, healthy and taking life a day at a time. :) I hope all of you are having a Happy March! And may the luck of the Irish be with us all!

1 comment:

Michele said...

Sounds like a good week. Good luck with your crazy busy week with work! I am so glad to hear your business is doing so well- that is a blessing:)You deserve it you have worked hard.