I share my August birthday month with 3 of my close friends so our group of friends went out to celebrate all 4 of us! We went shopping at Fashion Place Mall and then enjoyed CHEESECAKE FACTORY!! YUMMY!!
For our birthdays, we all got Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory treats from Jenny - all wrapped up cute (wish I had my camera...), Miche shells for my Miche purse from Lisa B and a cute little CONE of gifts and surprises from the rest of the group. My "cone" contained a pair of earrings, a big bag of Mike & Ikes (my favorite candy, but I do consider chocolate a food group of its own) and a gift card to Kohl's! I haven't gone shopping YET but I'm probably going to spend it on some new decor for my room or some more jewelry.
Here are the birthday girls, me, Angie, Carol and Melanie!
For dinner, I shared crab wonton appetizers and then enjoyed my favorite lettuce wraps and of course, cheesecake for dessert. They even brought my dessert out on big plates with "Happy Birthday Donna" (and of course, similar plates for the other bday girls). It was so fun. Then at the end, my check never showed up ... THANK YOU SO MUCH, you know who you are. I love ya!
Thanks to all my wonderful friends, including a couple who didn't get to come (we missed!), but here is a group shot ... although hard to see some of us at the far end. Left side: Angie, Carol, Melanie, Jenny, Lisa B, Nicole R. Right side: Laura, Dani, Michelle T, me, Nichole B and her sister whose name I'm blanking on right now ... so sorry!
I love you all! I am truly blessed by having you all in my life! Thank you for making my birthday so special!
As I was thinking about who was missing (that didn't get to come) I thought back to a few years ago when I went to Cheesecake Factory with Michele, Michelle, Michelle, (Michele and Michelle were two of the ones missing this trip) and Roseann! Got me digging through old photos!! Thought I'd share it.
1 comment:
I was so sad I had to miss. I love all you guys and wanted to celebrate with you, but taking your daughter down to college for the first time only happens once:) I am so glad you guys had so much fun. Love ya and glad to call you my friend:)
Post a Comment