Sunday, August 18, 2013

Alyssa's birthday

Happy birthday to my teenager?  YIKES!  Yes, Aly turned 13 this past June.  We were on vacation so I didn't blog about it, but I can't believe my little girl is a teenager.  .... Still catching up on posts from the vacation, but wanted to have a little flashback form the summer.  As late as it is, happy birthday to my sweet oldest.  Aly is spunky, spontaneous, loves to give hugs, independent, beautiful dancer, swimmer and baker.  She has a huge heart, loves to sell things/raise money and do projects to help others.  Just a few pics of Aly over the years ...




 



 
  
 
 
What a beautiful young lady she is becoming!  I am so proud of her.  She and I knock heads a lot but that is just because we are both so determined and strong willed.  She is creative and passionate and has a huge heart and knows what she believes and wants.  I love her and the joy and excitement she brings to our life. 
 

No comments: