These are pics from Michelle W's blog. I will add some pics later but for now this is what you get. I did change the words ... didn't copy her entire post. :)
Birthday Girls
Me- Angie - Carol - Melanie
These ladies know how to throw a party and as always, food was insanely good and there was tons to choose from. Appetizers ... homemade fruit salsa with cinnamon sugar chips, homemade guac and chips and punch. Michelle W and Laura did the appetizers.
After chowing on appetizers (fruit salsa is sooooo yummy), we had dinner. Michelle T made this amazing BBQ chicken salad and Nichole made a yummy bowtie spinach & chicken salad. Then there was super good rolls, and grilled chicken with a mustard dipping sauce made by Michelle W. and two giant bowls of fruit brought by Rena and Michelle T.
Check out all my awesome friends! A few came late though and some just didn't get to come at all. Missed you.
Here are the four PILES of PRESENTS for us! FEELING SUPER SPOILED!
Angie opened hers first!
Then Melanie!
And me! I got a bracelet, earrings, necklace, new cute crockpot, picture frame, hot chocolate, some decorative stuff for my house, a BYU sweatshirt and car magnets, and some new clothes. And I'm not sure I even named it all. Seriously - SPOILED.
Aren't these ladies cute! Seriously, they were cold. Makes me smile!
Tosha - Laura - Jessica
More super cute ladies!
Nichole - Lisa - Brooke - Angie - Carol
And Carol opened her presents last!
Here are the four of us being a little silly. Where to put my hands ....
Me - Angie - Carol - Melanie (on our laps)
But hang on ... these ladies didn't stop at all the amazing food I described. Oh no! Each of us got to pick our fave birthday dessert and they made it for us - FOUR DIFFERENT ONES!
I always pick: "Webecke" CHOCOLATE CAKE ... LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! I even got to bring home several pieces of left overs. So good. I don't typically love cake, but this is just so rich and so yummy and ... just to die for!
Angie's pick: CARROT CAKE (made by Jessica)
Melanie's pick: HOMEMADE ICE CREAM with Ghirardelli chocolate sauce, fresh strawberries and peaches! The fruit was amazingly PERFECT.
Carol's pick: Cheesecake with a graham cracker crust and sour cream topping
Love these friends and so lucky to celebrate my birthday month with them!
And the desserts all set up.
After dessert we went and swam and hung out in the hot tub - what a GREAT night!
Again, I can't say enough about my awesome friends. I don't really have a single best friend in my life, I just have ALL of these ladies (plus some other amazing friends who aren't in my neighborhood group). I don't know what I'd do without each and every one of them. They are there for me through thick and thin. They help with kids, carpool, work, emotions, hair, shopping and so much more. They always have my back and I know they are always watching out for my kids too. So spoiled and blessed!






















No comments:
Post a Comment