Hope all of you had a Merry Christmas. I am enjoying Christmas break from school and looking forward to 2010 being a better year!
Someone asked me today if I had set New Year Resolutions ... not really, but I do have some goals in my head that I plan to work on during 2010.
My goals:
- Spend more time with my kids - reading, doing crafts, playing games, going places ...
- Read the Book of Mormon.
- Read my Church lessons every week.
- Finish my 2009 scrapbooking and stay current for 2010 (still need to do 07 and 08 and prior to 2000 too - but that's another goal for another day).
- Get back into a good work-out habit and lose weight (with the stress of Steve's job situation, I just haven't had the energy or desire to go to the gym and I stress eat too).
- Balance my time in my business better so I can be more efficient and find new services that will draw new clients.
My wishes for 2010 for all of us:
- Financial stability ... (consistent and adequate incomes and ability to live within our means... update: At Steve's day job -i3- they are in final stages of negotiations with a company to by them and that is supposed to close by Jan 15th. We are cautiously optimistic that it will happen and hope that they will also get a signing bonus equivalent to back pay shortly after that date ... with audioshare -Steve's business-, they are still seeking additional funding and we are optimistic that early 2010 will bring that as well)
- Good health ... (especially prayers for my sister-in-law right now as she deals with the next phase of her thyroid cancer beginning Jan 1st)
- Peace ... (thanks to our armed forces who serve our country ... may they be kept safe and may somehow there be more peace in the world ... but if nothing else, more peace in our own hearts)
- Faith and obedience ... (may we all have a greater faith in our Savior and Father in Heaven and may we obey His guidance that we may become more like Him)
Although I hope to post more before then, I want to wish you all a Happy New Year!
1 comment:
Sounds like angels helped make Christmas magical this year! You are loved:)Things like this make us relish the oppurtunity to serve others even more in the the future. You guys are awesome and continue to make it through this trail with dignity and grace. May 2010 bring you peace and joy and happiness!
Post a Comment