Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Annual Egghunt with our Friends

The Webeckes host an egghunt every year ... for lots of friends. Its AMAZING! Just check out how many eggs and kids there are! Thanks Michelle! My kids LOVE this day and we are so grateful for all your work to make it happen!

Yes, those specks are ALL eggs ... and this is not all of their yard.


Each kid started out by getting 20 eggs ... and then there were still more eggs, so they all picked up a few more! WOW! Sure beats getting 2 or 3 eggs at a city hunt.





Eggs all found, opened ... Time to play!

How come I have so many DARN talented friends? My friends all make amazing treats ... among their many other talents and activities with their families. You ladies amaze me ... but darn it, I believe you might also be the reason why I gain weight! Everyone brought a treat and these were just a few of the ones at the egghunt.


Me ... a bowl of grapes! :) Really complex and fancy, but oh well. They were all gone, so at least I know they were liked. THANKS AGAIN MICHELLE! Especially this year ... with Ed stuck in Europe due to the ash cloud and kids about to have surgery for tubes. You really are an amazing mom and friend.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Thanks! I'm glad you and your girls had fun! I look forward to having this every year!

Michele said...

Hey someone has to bring the grapes:) Looks like a fun day. Michelle is amazing! So are you- you have many talents yourself not everyone can run their own successful business from their home and still be a great mom! Keep up the good work sister:)