Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Daddy Daughter Dance - Beach theme!

Our PTA hosts a Daddy Daughter Dance every year. This year, it was casual so Steve was up for it! Last year, he was out of town so my dad took them to the 50's theme dance. The year before that ... it was a princess theme and dress up so Steve took Alyssa bowling instead! He hates to dress up! :) They had a lot of fun this year dancing with their friends and all our neighbors. I don't get pics from AT the dance because that requires a dad take a camera to the dance (something none of them really want to do) but I took these before.

The girls didn't really have any "beach" or "Hawaiian" clothes that meet school dress standards (no swimsuits or tanks) so this is what they chose. I thought they both looked very "summer-y" and they were happy.




Jessica is only in preschool so I kept her home with me. I thought the older girls needed that daddy time. Jessi and I picked up sushi then had a picnic in the living room while we watched Princess and the Frog (LOVE RedBox!).
And here is the "professional" picture that was taken at the dance. Wish they had gotten Alyssa's hair out of her face and gotten natural smiles from the girls ... but hey, its a memory! :)

No comments: