I crave Sushi ...

I crave chocolate ... a big piece of rich chocolate cake or a big brownie (no nuts) with a big glass of milk or strawberries or pretzels dipped in it! Yummy!
I crave alone time ... time to unwind, do whatever it is I want -whether that's clean house, blog, scrapbook, surf the internet, watch tv, read a book ... just time that I don't have to account for, time I can spend ANYWAY I want, time that nobody else will judge me for what I have or haven't done, time I don't have to answer the phone or answer to ANYONE ... I wish I had Hermione's time changer (Harry Potter) and could go back in time. I wouldn't alter history, I would just get more done and feel less guilt for doing what I wanted. I got a little of that today - THANKS Steve for taking the kids to the BYU clinic. But when I'm tired I crave that time more often!
Those are the things I crave most often. I've had a lot of the junk food lately - including some good chocolate, and its beginning to show. :( I need to cut back on my calories and increase my activity... Every day when I get weigh myself, get dressed or even look in the mirror, I think I will do something about it. I do ok for a few hours, maybe even the better part of the day, but then something will taste good, so I just keep eating more and more of it. I know I should quit eating so much, but I'm just not committed yet. I eat seconds and thirds sometimes. And I eat snacks a ton. Why? I honestly feel like I use a TON of mental and emotional energy being so disciplined -not spending money on anything extra, on constantly pulling back the reins on what me and my kids need/want, working every chance I get, taking on extra projects to earn extra ... I am so careful to not spend money and to spend as much of my time working as I can, but food is the one place I can splurge ... so I do splurge often! Sushi is one of the things I don't splurge on much lately, probably because its not cheap. REALLY wishing I had tonight. Then maybe I wouldn't splurge on all the junk that I'm sure I'll find around the house.
So, what is it you crave?
1 comment:
YUMMY!! Now I want some thanks!! :)
Post a Comment