Friday, October 14, 2011
Canyon Drive
I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE the fall. I lived on the central coast of California until I was 13 ... and during that time, seasons consisted of rain, fog, wind and sun. When I moved to North Carolina, I discovered fall colors and fell in love! I love the crisp autumn air, the amazing colors of the changing trees. And when I moved to Utah and saw the changing colors in the majestic mountains in this area ... BEAUTIFUL! Every year, we take a drive up the canyon and I am amazed at the colors all over again.
Taylor decided to stand on the edge of the walkway when we were looking at the springs at Cascade Springs... oops, off the edge she went into the springs (the sign saying stay out of the springs wasn't far away...). Steve reached down and grabbed her with one arm and swooped her back up ... but not quick enough to prevent wet jeans and shoes. Taylor HATED the wet jeans (especially with her texture issues). I let her take her shoes off and go barefoot and that helped a little. Oh the joys of kids!
Since Tay was barefoot, I couldn't resist a barefoot picture on the bridge. The other girls wanted to join her. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Love the pictures! Beautiful colors and beautiful girls!
Post a Comment