Sunday, October 30, 2011

Lunch with the Girls!

A few weeks ago, we celebrated my friend Lisa's birthday with lunch at Zuppa's.  Growing up, I never liked soup except home made chicken noodle (my mom's).  My family always ate soup about once a week, but when I came along, that tradition ended because I wouldn't eat any of them.  A few years ago, I started eating soups ... and now I love them.  I'm always excited to try new ones, although I tend to stick to my favorites when ordering.  And Zuppa's has great soups and this is my favorite time of year to eat soups!  So if you have great soup recipes you'd like to share, please do!  Send me an email or leave them on the comments!

Anyway ... we went to Zuppas to celebrate my friend Lisa's birthday.  Here's a few pictures. 


Hope your day was wonderful Lisa!

No comments: