My mom's birthday was this past Wednesday, but tmy parents were leaving for Texas that day (to go see my sister) so for Sunday dinner last night we had my family all over. We made ribs and enjoyed hanging out. Alyssa made ... cupcakes! (I know, not a huge surprise). She loves making them though and she made her yummy peanut butter frosting with it too.
I am so grateful to my mom. She is such a big part of our lives. She would do and does do almost anything for her family ... kids, grandkids, extended family. My girls LOVE Sunday dinners, afternoons and especially sleepovers at Grandma's. She is always helping them make something or playing a game with them or just relaxing with them. I am really grateful she is so close and has such a strong relationship with my girls. And I am really grateful for all that she has taught me and done for me and my famiy over the years. Thanks Mom!
I know that going to Texas for your birthday is one of the best birthday presents ever.
We love you mom! Happy Birthday!
No comments:
Post a Comment