Sunday, December 14, 2008

Lots to say tonight!

Ok, so I had lots to say tonight, hope you are ready to read and see lots of pictures! Sorry I was so behind. I still have 2 more posts to go to be caught up, but I'm working on it. Gotta crash for tonight. Its going to be a busy week this week! I've got to finish Christmas shopping, help my mom with her shopping, finish some work items, get more ready for my tradeshow booth in January, attend 4 more Christmas programs (preschoool, gymnastics, dance and school sing-a-long), pack and be ready to leave for Vegas on Thursday night! Oh, I need to finalize Christmas cards for my friends and family (most have been mailed but I'm still gathering a few more addresses - if you haven't sent me yours, PLEASE do - leave it in the comments and I won't approve it so it won't be public), do the cards and gifts for my clients too, end a BoxTops contest, buy prizes for that, wrap all the presents and I think that's all the major stuff! Its going to be a crazy week! But I love my life, busy as it is.

For those of you who don't know, we're headed to Vegas to see BYU play in the bowl game. This is the 3rd year in a row for our family to go, Steve went the year before that with his dad. We take the whole family and our babysitter. We do lots of fun things during the days and she watches the kids at night so Steve and I can go to a show and the game without the kids. This year we are taking everyone to see Mystere and Alyssa is going to the Cheerleading clinic with the BYU Cheerleaders and gets to perform at halftime at the game. She doesn't know yet - its a surprise! But I know she'll love it! M&M World is their favorite place ... any other suggestions of fun things to do with kids in Vegas? They like seeing the lions in MGM too.

2 comments:

Michele said...

The Ethel M Chocolate Factory in Green Valley, by Henderson, is really fun. This time of year their big cactus garden is all decorated with Christmas lights. In the factory you get to see how they make the chocolate and get a sample at the end. Just something fun to do with the kids.

Pattie said...

I took my kids to the Bass Pro Shop while we were there in October. They loved the aquariums and it was free!