Sunday, December 28, 2008

Ra ... ra ... ra ra ra ... Go Cougars!

Off to Vegas we went for the Bowl Game with BYU and Arizona. We surprised Alyssa by enrolling her in the cheerleader/dance team clinic with the college teams on Friday which led to performing at half time at the game. These are pictures at the clinic on Friday (after we registered her but before it began).

Alyssa was on cloud nine ... and showed us all of her favorite cheerleading poses!

The girls all together!This is Steve showing us his "face" from Zoolander!
This is Alyssa and Grandpa Lindsey doing a little cheerleading lift!Alyssa is, of course, the one with the big Y on her chest. This is when we came back to pick her up. They were doing a couple of last run-throughs. Pics to come of her on the field!!!

3 comments:

Beverly B. said...

How fun for her! I would have love to do that when I was a kid.

Michelle said...

I'm sure she loved it! What a great surprise! How was the rest of your trip?

iamwonderwoman said...

What a great experience!! How fun!!