Taylor has flashcards from kindergarten. Every week, they bring home one or two new sight words. Taylor has a GREAT memory. And this is the perfect example! I shuffle them up and have her read the words to me at least 2 or 3 times a week. She reorganizes the words back into the ORDER she got them from school - yep, there are 16 words now and this is how they go!
I
a
see
like
to
the
can
yes
you
am
my
we
are
no
go
it
She knows other words too, but these are her flashcards and they are always in this same order in the box. You have to understand, every one of them is on a yellow card and cut exactly the same. I shuffle them randomly EVERY time I have her read them to me. There is no way other than her memory to tell what order they should go in. :) But that is our Taylor! A memory like no other.
No comments:
Post a Comment