Thursday, June 26, 2008

Alyssa's Baptism

Friends and family are invited to join us at Alyssa's baptism on July 5th! She is very excited to become an official member of our Church. Email or call me for the details. We'd love to have you there! We will also be having a short reception with light refreshments immemdiately after the baptism. Feel free to stop by our house for a quick visit, some refreshments and to share your love with her! It would mean a lot to her!

4 comments:

lvs2dance said...

Hey Donna, can you email the directions to the church...we would love to come and support Alyssa on her special day!

heather said...

that's so exciting! hope everything goes well!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the wonderful day. Alyssa is getting to be such a big girl. You did well!

lvs2dance said...

Oh my gosh! We completly spaced it! I didn't remember until I was just reading about it. What awful friends we are! I am so sorry Alyssa! I hope that it was a perfect day for you, we are so proud of you and the decision that you made to become a member of the church. Congratulations!