Alyssa spent her share of the money on a new WebKinz - an elephant she named Princess Spray to go with her lion who is Prince Fuzz. She loves those silly little animals - probably because she loves playing on the computer!
After the sale, I gave the girls each their share of the money. Jessica was so excited about her $4. When I gave it to her she let out a big gasp and then said, "its money for the ice cream man?" She loves the ice cream truck that comes by once in awhile! So easy to please!
Taylor is right on pace with Jess. When asked
what she wants for her upcoming birthday, she said "A popscicle, an ice cream cone, green ice cream in a bowl..." Can you tell what my kids LOVE?
You have to notice the "LOVED" blanket that Taylor has. She loves that thing and won't sleep with ANYTHING else touching her! Grandma Henderson made it for her when she was born. For the longest time it was the only thing allowed to be on her, now she will allow other things on top of her blanket - to cover up the holes in her blanket. : ) You also have to know that Taylor, in her obsessive little way, saves the pieces of her blanket that she rips off. She calls them her blanket pieces and puts them in a little purse in her room!
3 comments:
I'm sad that I missed out on the sale, those cookies sound tasty! So Sunday works for us, let's plan on it...I will call you tomorrow.
Mmmmm...Monster cookies. My aunt used to make those all the time - I actually forgot about them until I just read your post. I'll have to steal the recipe from you and make them with Ella.
Love the story about the blanket pieces - what an awesome memory! Entrepreneurs like their mother and father- who'd a guessed.
Post a Comment