This weekend we bought a new little end table for the living room. Alyssa is getting an aquarium for her birthday but I want it in the living room so we can all enjoy it (the little girls don't get to go in Alyssa's room very often) and so I can keep an eye on it. The table is for that but Alyssa doesn't know that yet! :) Anyway, we brought it in and a little while Jess comes into the living room. In her most excited, sweet little voice she says, "ohhhh ... that table is the most awesome and pretty." It was adorable that she'd get so excited over a black end table. She often compliments new things. Its fun.
I'll post a picture of the little table with the fish tank after we get it all set up. Remember, Alyssa doesn't know about it yet, so SHHHHHH...
No comments:
Post a Comment