Monday, June 16, 2008

"She's my friend"


So sweet this morning ... Taylor and I were discussing a friend she wanted to invite to her party. I told her yes, that friend was invited so we'd see her on Thursday. She then said, "Can Jess come too?" I was a bit confused so I said, "your sister, Jessica?" She said "YES!" After I said explained that yes, sisters come to our parties, she said "Good. I like my sister Jess. She's fun. She's my friend." It was really sweet. They really do play quite well together. I'm really glad they have each other. I wish Alyssa mixed better with them. Sometimes she does GREAT with them, other times ... NOT so much. Its definitely a case of either their best friend or worst enemy and nothing in between.
This picture of them at their gymnastics performance at the end of May. This was the very end after they had done all their performance and their teacher gave each of them a special medal. They both love their "shnastics" as they call it.

3 comments:

Ciria said...

Your girls are adorable! Isn't that how it goes with sisters - good friends or worst enemies.

lvs2dance said...

I hear you about sometimes the girls are friends and other times... ya, not so good. I guess that it is just a sister thing.

Unknown said...

so true mom