I just want to brag on what an awesome guy my girls have for a dad. Steve, I truly love you for all you do and for who you are! I love your discipline, your integrity and your amazing work ethic. I love our date nights together and am so grateful that you truly consider spending time with me more important than anything else. I love how happy your plane and playing music (guitar, drums, bass ... radio) makes you. I love that you like to ride scooters and bikes with your girls. I love that you are so spontaneous and that you love to have fun! And I love that you are so good to me! I love that we go on our date nights and do fun things and eat yummy food and that you don't mind doing some shopping with me - yes ladies, he went to TaiPan with me on our date night! He has also been known to take me clothes shopping, to pick up hair products, or any other miriad of errands during our date nights. He does all that without complaining. He'd prefer we don't do errands because he wants it to be about us not about daily tasks, but he tolerates me when I have to get things done.
I am so excited to go to Italy with him in 23 days! Now that it is getting so close I am really getting excited. I keep thinking about what an AMAZING time we had in Barcelona and how much fun we had together and how much it brought us together. I'm sure it will be just as amazing in Italy! Overall, thank you Steve for being an amazing dad, husband and best friend!
And to my dad, THANK YOU for being the man you are that has taught me so much and helped and supported me. And thank you for being such a great grandpa. The girls love you so much! Hope you enjoy the ice cream maker! We love you!
2 comments:
Thanks Donna. I love you too! Thanks for putting up with me.
Love,
Steve
I agree that you got a gem of a husband, he is so down to earth and fun loving... no wonder Chris became friends with him! Such a sweet tribute to the men in your life. I am still jealous about Italy...that will be an amazing trip! I have thought a lot about our talk about going to Barcelona together next year...it better happen! That would be so stinkin fun!
Post a Comment