Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Alyssa, the photographer!

The last week of May, Alyssa used my camera to take some pictures - without me knowing it. She evidently figured out how to use the timer ... I found these pictures on my camera ... gotta love the mind of an 8 year old (almost 9 when she was taking these!). These are in the order she took them.

Hmmmm... try to take one of self.

Whoops - got the clock and door behind me instead of me.
This time, mom's dead roses (that need to be thrown away - THANKS STEVE for the roses though).
Me!!
Aren't I so cute?
Let's strike a pose this time!
And another pose with some attitude!

Funny face!! Funny face!!
BIG SMILE!
Perfect pose!!
......... not sure what she was trying to do here... Maybe afraid of getting caught on the last picture? No clue.
These pictures inspired her birthday present from us!! Yep, a new camera. I think I may even have her start a blog to share her pictures ... it will be good computer and typing skills and allow her to share with others without me having to post them on here. I'll still post a few though! When I get that setup, I'll let everyone know and you can check out her funny, crazy pics and thoughts!

No comments: