Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Flip, Spin, and flip some more!

Taylor has been in gymnastics for quite awhile now and really loves it.  Tonight was her end of year exhibition.  She is now in level 3 and getting close to level 4.  It was fun to see her perform.





 

 

Taylor was EXTREMELY excited about the blue ribbon they presented to the girls at the end of their performance.  As soon as we got home she wanted to run to her best friend's house and show her.  She also wanted me to video her performance so she could show it to her best friend, who happens to be an amazing gymnast - competitive and several levels above Taylor.  I love that they get along so well and care about each other so much.  Its one of those friendships that I really think will be there forever.  Even if they drift apart at some point (which I hope they won't), I have no doubt they will always care about each other.


 So proud of this little girl!  She has come a long way!

No comments: