Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Happy Birthday Michelle!

One of our friends is turning 40 next month (actually a lot of our friends turn/turned 40 this year) but Michelle's is next.  This past weekend her husband and a couple of our friends planned a surprise birthday for her.  She had no clue it was coming. 


 
Lots of friends, good food and lots of fun!



Happy Birthday Michelle!  I admire and appreciate Michelle for all she does for others.  She has a huge heart, and does so much for others.  And she also has an amazing ability to pull off big parties ... from Easter egghunts with close to 100 kids, visits with Santa, superbowl party, birthdays, swim time all summer long and makes "WEBECKE CHOCOLATE CAKE".  She is generous and does everything to the extreme!  Love ya Michelle!  So glad you are a part of our lives!


Michelle's surprise didn't end just yet though, her husband gave a "sappy" little speech and then announced our guest entertainer ... he had hired Peter Breinholt (one of her favorite musicians) to give us a private concert.  It was really a great concert!  Peter B is a great entertainer and musician.




 After Peter B left, we turned on the music and a lot of the ladies were dancing.  I enjoyed watching and taking pics.  :)
 
These ladies know how to have some fun and I'm so glad they are my friends!
 


 And best of all, it was a night spent with my husband!   I always love our date nights and the time we get to be together. 



1 comment:

Michelle said...

Thanks Donna! It was an AWESOME party spent with GREAT friends! Thanks so much for taking all the pictures! I would be so SAD without them!