
Hi all! We took family pictures last Saturday and the photographer did a great job! I've put one of our whole family here, but there are other images are on her blog, so check them out! kcusack.blogspot.com Her name is Kaela and she does photography on the side. She does a GREAT job and is a GREAT price! If anyone local is looking for someone, I'd highly recommend her. She did Steve's sisters family a few weeks ago and that's how we found her. We love how she captures moments in her pictures, not just the people, if that makes sense. Her current price is $50 for a setting. She took pictures of Steve and I, the girls together, each girl by herself, me with the girls, the girls with Steve and our whole family. She gives us the CD and we print ANY pictures we want!
Thanks again Dani for doing our hair! The girls and I looked great because of you! Thanks Karen & Adam for using her so that we'd find her too! And thanks Kaela! We're really pleased with the preview on your blog.
Thanks again Dani for doing our hair! The girls and I looked great because of you! Thanks Karen & Adam for using her so that we'd find her too! And thanks Kaela! We're really pleased with the preview on your blog.
I'll post more pics here next week when we get the CD from her.
6 comments:
I especially love the picture of you and Steve together. Amazing! I can't wait to see all of them.
They look great!
I saw that you visited my blog and decided to check out yours. Your family pictures look awesome!! Great photographer.
Suzie Stimpson
Super cute! We do ours today!!
Also my cousin is a photographer there to! SO if ever in a bind and need someone let me know!! :)
Your picts turned out great. She is talented. You guys are a beautiful family.
Love the pictures! The photographer did a great job! Great photographs are priceless!
Post a Comment