Ok, so you'll have to somewhat use your imagination on these pictures ... he had a big light right above him and so it washed him out really bad ... but its the best I could do with my cell phone camera! Gotta love the Bud sign right above him too! I messed with the color saturation on the picture to try to make it a little better! That's him on the drums, of course!

It was really entertaining to hang out with him and watch all the locals get drunk! People do the dumbest and funniest things when they are drunk! His next gig is THIS SATURDAY at Flirts in Lehi! They play 9pm - 1am (although you don't have to stay the whole time!). We really hope ALL OF OUR LOCAL friends will get a sitter, pay the cover charge and come hang out and watch his band! He'd love to have you there to see him play, and I'd love to have some company to dance and people watch with! The band is really good and they play a wide variety of music!
Sorry for the size and quality of the video ... again, it was my cell phone, what can I say! Just one little clip. I won't torture you with mutliple clips at this quality of video (yes, just the video is bad quality, not the performance).
No comments:
Post a Comment