One of my favorite things about running my own business from home is being able to volunteer in my girls' classes!! This year, I got to help in both Taylor and Alyssa's Halloween parties! And of course, watch the kindergarten and school Costume Parades! The kindergarten parade was in the morning and the rest of the school did it in the afternoon. I went with my friend, Lisa and her daughter, Aly. The little girls all enjoyed hanging out and watching the costumes!
This picture is of Makenna and Taylor. Makenna is one of Taylor's best friends and a neighbor also.
This picture is of Taylor, Jessica and Aly watching the big kids' parade. 
The pirate is Mady, Lisa's daughter and one of Alyssa's best friends.
At Alyssa's party we read a book about a Pumpkin house while they cut out a pumpkin. Then we made a Halloween Memory Book and a lollipop spider! Then they frosted cookies and ate them while they played Halloween Bingo! What lucky 3rd graders!
In Taylor's class, the kids moved to different centers. I read Halloween stories! They also played Halloween Bingo, frosted a cookie, played pass the pumpkin and pin the face on the monster. Kidnergartners are so excited to do anything. Its fun!

And of course, the girls got to pass out the Halloween Pumpkins grandma made. Taylor passed hers out while I was still there. The kids loved them and she was so happy handing them out! I was actually proud of her for being so excited to do it. She is really outgrowing her shyness! 
1 comment:
I love the new background!
Post a Comment