Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Jigsaw Puzzle

Ok, so one more post tonight and then I'll have more tomorrow (about Steve's gig, Thanksgiving crafts with the girls and maybe one I'm forgetting). Awhile back I remembered that I used to LOVE working jigsaw puzzles. So, I bought a couple a week or so ago and today, while I was sick and home all alone, I spent the day working on a puzzle of a Thomas Kincade painting. I was surprised how relaxing it was. It made me remember some good friends who love to work puzzles and especially some fun memories of 6th and 7th grade, working puzzles in my all-time favorite teacher's classroom (Ms Airriess).

What a nice break from the stress of life today and special memories of those friends! Any other puzzle lovers? I'd love to know who else shares that love with me!

1 comment:

Lindseys said...

We like jig-saw puzzles at our house.

Derek