Monday, November 17, 2008

Give Thanks!


I love Thanksgiving. Its such a perfect time to remember all the many things I am grateful for! So here's my post ... Give Thanks!

I am so thankful for all of my blessings ... here's just a few.
  • My husband, my best friend, and how strong our relationship is even despite our shortcomings, stresses and trials - I love you!
  • My beautiful, crazy girls, Alyssa, Taylor and Jessica who challenge me and make me a better person, who constantly remind me how beautiful and loved I am
  • My faith - what a blessing to have the gospel of Jesus Christ and to know of His atoning sacrifice for us and His love no matter what we do
  • My parents who have taught me and given me so much
  • My Siblings who have fought with me and still love me
  • My friends - old, new, rekindled, and even those who have been lost a long the way - who have taught me, listened to me and helped me through so much and given me a ton over the years
  • My health and the relatively good health of my friends and family - as I watch others face health challenges of extended family or friends, I am so grateful that I do not have that challenge right now.
  • My country, where freedoms are granted, where I can choose to be who I want to be and live the life I choose to lead
  • My home and neighborhood where I feel safe and loved always
  • My talents and education that have helped me have so many blessings in my life and hopefully help me enrich the lives of others
  • My challenges, mistakes and trials that make me stronger, wiser and hopefully more loving toward others despite their shortcomings
  • The internet - facebook, blogs, emails, for giving me a way to share so much with those I love and keep in better touch with so many and get back in touch with even more!
  • And so many other blessings around me! Count your blessings ... name them 1 by 1.... I could go on forever!
I am so blessed! So now, I am Giving THANKS!! THANK YOU!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

:) We do all have so much to be thankful for! Hope week has been good!!