Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Christmas cards

Hi all - if you read my blog, PLEASE post! I'd love to make sure you all get a Christmas card, everyone! So, just leave your name in the comments! And if I don't have your address, leave a separate comment with your addy (my posts are moderated, so nobody sees your comments except me until I approve them - and I won't approve any addresses!!). I really would like to know who reads my blog! It means a lot to me to know who cares that much about me and my family! Just leave your name if you don't have anything else to say! Hope all is well for all of you!

I really appreciate all of you being a part of my life, reading my blog, sharing your blogs with me (if I don't ever comment on your blog, leave your blog address ... I may not know it exists)! Friends and family really make life special and exciting!

2 comments:

Beverly B. said...

I'm sorry to hear that you were sick. Us too but we're getting better just in time for our trip to NYC. I still need to figure out what we're going to do about our christmas card:0 I want your address too. send me an email or FB message:)

Donna said...

Thanks Ana and Amy for leaving your addresses and cute comments too!