Awhile back, my friend gave me a link to a new company that is into printing pictures and such. She had created a digital 8x8 scrapbook with them. I thought it might be fun for my girls to each have a little book of their first year. I have my big scrapbooks that I do by hand - and I LOVE doing them - did about 10 spreads this week! :) - but they aren't easy for the girls to haul out and look at whenever they want. My sister made Alyssa and Taylor a book a few years ago and they all 3 love to look at them. So ... I created one for each of my girls. They aren't fancy. I didn't take a lot of time on them, but they turned out GREAT. I'm very pleased with them - except some of my own typos... like the one on the FRONT COVER of Taylor's book - I didn't change the year on her date when I copied the basic layout for each book and evidently missed changing that from Alyssa's year to Taylor's year! :( I did them all on their website ... its pretty simple. Anyway, I got my books a week or so ago and never posted about them. I'm so excited to give them to the girls for Christmas! I've ordered pictures from them too and like the quality.

If anyone is interested in the company, let me know. You get a lot of FREE stuff for signing up with them - 4x6 and 5x7 prints, calendars, books, etc. All you pay is shipping. These books are 20 page books but I added 4 pages and I paid less than $9 each for them including shipping and the extra 4 pages.
5 comments:
I'm so interested! They look amazing.
Wow! That is a great deal! What is the website? I would love to look at the books. I have been to parties where you do books like that and it was like $25 a book. You really found a good deal!
I totally want the info. What a great christmas gift idea. They look darling.
I signed up, but must say it is a BEAR to upload pictures. I have around 125 I want to use for a book, but am having to upload them each separately. What a pain!
i made a book of MM's first year for ryan for father's day...i got addicted and did it in 3 days! it was so fun :) i did mine through shutterfly, but i'd love to hear about where you did yours!
Post a Comment