Thursday, February 5, 2009

My Expo

The expo in Phoenix went well. I didn't add as many new clients as I had hoped on site, but am continuing to add new ones since I got home. It stimulated growth for me again and gave me lots of ideas on areas to improve and expand! I accomplished what I wanted ... to feel challenged in my business again! And I've committed to next year's show as well!

Here are some pictures from my booth!
Setting up ...
Karianna and I.
Me with several directors.Me with NSD Tammy Crayk, one of my clients. I've worked for Tammy for 6+ years now.
NSD Pamela Gruber, me and one of my director clients, Linda Cartiglia.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats Donna. I think this show was a very big help for your business. I'm VERY proud of you.

Love you

Michele said...

You go girl! I am glad things are moving forward for you and your business.

Pattie said...

Glad your trip was a success...and glad you're back, even though I haven't seen you yet. Hopefully tomorrow????