But I think the torture of keeping the SAME pair in for 6 weeks was worse than the piercing! She really wanted to wear some cute ones!
Wednesday, February 25, 2009
New Earrings!
For Christmas, Alyssa got her first pair of earrings. She actually got about 15 pairs of earrings including a set of green M&Ms and some butterflies! But, that meant getting them pierced. "Will it hurt?" "How bad?" The day after Christmas, off we went to the store to get them pierced. She was BRAVE and sat very still and patient even when the piercing gun got stuck on the back of her earring while it was attached to her earring in her ear! I had to help the clerk get it unstuck and literally had to use a pick to pop the back off.



But I think the torture of keeping the SAME pair in for 6 weeks was worse than the piercing! She really wanted to wear some cute ones!
But I think the torture of keeping the SAME pair in for 6 weeks was worse than the piercing! She really wanted to wear some cute ones!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment