Ok, so I know I haven't blogged much lately (for the last 3 months or so) but I've just been swamped. But I did want to say hello to all of you who still stop by my blog once in awhile. Don't give up on me! I do hope to blog again soon!!
Things to blog!
Steve's trip to California
Snowmobiling at our friends' cabin
painting a room - agh ... just realized I didn't take a single picture while I was painting ... oh well.
Lyssa's science project
and I'm sure there is lots more that I can't think of!
Hope all is well for you!
2 comments:
Been wondering where u have been!! I bet there room looks so cute! :)
Hooray you are alive! Haven't heard from you in weeks!!! I think that it is so time for a date/game night, are ya in? My kids ask about playing with your kids ALL the time so maybe we could do a family thing as well. Let me know!
Post a Comment