Tuesday, February 16, 2010

7 Girls around my house!

Today, Alyssa had two friends over ... and Jessica had one ... and Taylor had one too! That makes 7 girls between 10 and 5! It was fun to have them all here even if they were a little noisy and messy at times. I'm glad my girls like to have friends over to our house. I'm glad I'm home so they can have friends over. And I really am glad when my girls are happy!

Alyssa has a Princess Club. They make crafts and do other things ... all organized and created by her. She rarely if ever asks me for any ideas or supplies or permission for that matter :) to make the crafts they make. They normally meet on Wednesday afternoons, but she got her "princess club" hosting privileges revoked last week and she really wanted to have a Valentine's Party so she finally got to do it today. There are 3 or 4 girls that come when they can. Alyssa is such a nut about clubs. She writes bylaws and if the girls aren't getting along makes them sign friendship contracts. Not sure where she gets all of her ideas but it makes her happy, and that makes me happy. And the girls in her club are all such good girls ... and such good friends to Lyss ... and that makes me really happy too.

Whoever said Taylor is shy? Quiet? ... Laugh out loud at that statement now. I can never get that kid to be quiet anymore ... she constantly wants to tell or ask me something. When she plays (even by herself) she talks and sings and makes noises. And she always wants to play with friends (although she does still DEFINITELY prefer playing at our house to going to her friends' houses). I'm proud of my little talker! Thinking about how she has overcome her speech issues, gives me hope that someday she'll eat a normal meal instead of go-gurts, chips, crackers and frozen peas!

My little ham ... Jessica ... I just did a post about her not to long ago for her bday, but didn't want to leave her out. She asked me today if clowns are funny or scary to me. I laughed and said funny. She said "Why ... cuz they make funny faces like this?" and screwed her little face up into a face that would have rivaled the best clowns! I just had to laugh!

No comments: