Jessica had a birthday party with her friends (which I have not finished scrapbooking yet) but she also had one at her grandma and grandpa's house. Then a few days later, she got a package in the mail from my sister, Nyla. So here are the pics from those two events. ... Can anyone tell what I did last night after I posted all those little entries on my blog?

Notice the cake ... Jessica LOVES Jessie from Toy Story 2. She wanted a Jessie party and Jessie cakes. Unfortunately, Toy Story isn't exactly popular right now and even if you can find Toy Story stuff, it doesn't include Jessie. So, I found out that a grocery store in AF does photo cakes and I scrapbooked the top for a cake at home and a cake at grandma's using pictures of Jessica with Jessie at DisneyWorld. :) She thought they were the best cakes EVER!
1 comment:
Her cakes turned out really cute! Looks like she had a GREAT birthday! You have been really busy scrapbooking!
Post a Comment